- NESA - Orange County Council
- International Committee OCC
- Training Schedules
- Venturing News
- Orange County Council
- Training Home
- Why Training?
- Parent Information
- What Makes a Trained Leader?
- Training Documents
- Youth Protection Training
- District Training Chairs
- Introduction to Training Schedules
- Course Descriptions
- LTC2011 Documents
- Lone Scout
- Be Prepared
- Scout Check List for Success
- Staff Information
- Whistle Stop
- Special RR Workbook
- Blue Card Prep
- Website Updates
The Registration Process
When can I register? You start the registration process right here on this page, but when it will be available has not yet been announced by Knott's.
Where do I register? You Start the registration right here when it opens - probably 30 to 45 days before the event.
What are the fees? (NOTE: the prices listed herein are last year's fees) As soon as Knott's makes this year's fees known, they will be posted on this page.
- The Special Merit Badge Day Park entrance fee is a reduced fee and it also includes an $8.50 Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Box Lunch:
- $33.50, Boy Scout (Any age)
- $33.50, Kids (Ages 3-11) - including siblings/buddies/family & friends
$40.50, Adults (12 and over)
- $14.00, All day parking if you park your car at Knot's Berry Farm.
- $3.00, Online Registration fee for this special event.
Other Unique items you need to know about the Knott's Registration Process so there are No Surprises!
1) You will need to input the date 04/07/12 of our event.
2) You will have to look around to find where to purchase the parking ticket, but it's there!
3) The Knott's Registration does not tell you there is an additional $3 processing charge (noted as # 6 above) until the final registration step.
This year we are assigning the Scouts to their special Troop number during the Registration Process, so be sure to click this Webmaster link to email him the names of the Scouts you are registering. The webmaster will then assign your Scout(s)to a specific Troop. Each Troop of 40 Scouts will als0 be assigned to a group of five tables where they will start the round-robin requirements tutoring sessions - also knows as Whistle Stops.
If you are interested in joining our Staff, check out the information on the Staff page.